how to get private jet charter at wholesale rates!
Choose the perfect annual Membership
A ConneX Jet Club Wholesale Card gives you access to 7,000+ aircraft Globally, a Flight Manager to assist you with your booking from the initial request through to the completion of your flight. All at Wholesale Rates – No tied-up capital or inflated block hourly rates.
Frequently asked questions
- ‘Charter On Demand’ – Fly As You Go Pricing. With a ConneX Jet Club Card, members are not committed to paying inflated hourly rates upfront. Whilst the thought of having to shop around to get the best charter price can be overwhelming, you no longer have to perform this arduous task. With a ConneX Jet Club Card, you are guaranteed to receive the operator’s ‘wholesale price‘
All tiers of membership will receive the Operators Wholesale Rate. The only fee payable is the Aircraft Source and Flight Management fee (ASFMF), payable as a percentage of the Charter rate.
ConneX Lite – 10% Aircraft Source and Flight Management fee (ASFMF) is payable.
If the Charter price from the operator is £20,000, you will be charged £20,000 plus £2000 (ASFMF) = £22,000
ConneX Personal – £20,000 plus 7% (ASFMF) = £21,400
ConneX Business – £20,000 plus 6% (ASFMF) = £21,200
** Persons who fly privately 2-3 times a year will benefit for a ConneX Personal Jet Club Membership. Businesses that fly more than 3 times a year will benefit from the ConneX Business Jet Club Membership.
Not sure which membership to choose, then try the Service for free on a ConneX Lite Membership. For a short time we will be offering ConneX Lite members the opportunity to upgrade their membership after the first flight to either a ConneX Personal or ConneX Business and receive the ASFMF fee difference as a credit towards the annual membership.
The Aircraft Sourcing and Management Service Fee Provides:
- A detailed evaluation consultation to establish the trip requirements.
- A charter proposal setting out the cost of a minimum of three aircraft options.
- Performance of due diligence on operators, aircraft, and crew qualifications, checking the operator’s Aircraft Operating Certificate (AOC) ensuring all regulations prescribed by the aviation supervisory authorities are strictly adhered to, and sighting and checking the insurance policy documentation.
- Co-Ordinating the arrangements for ground transportation, onboard passenger amenities, special catering, hotels, executive security, aircraft branding etc.
- 24/7 access to a dedicated Flight Manager Coordinator.
- 24-hour real-time flight tracking.
- Peace of mind you are working with a broker who is a member of ACA (Air Charter Association), a professional industry body.
- Booking Confirmation Procedure
- A telephone call from you to confirm you wish to proceed with the flight
- The Charter Agreement is emailed to you – this needs to be signed and returned
- Once the signed charter agreement is returned to us, we then book the aircraft and send the flight confirmation via email.
- A deposit may be required, and the cancellation policy is now in force to protect both parties.
- Additional requirements or services can be arranged from this point onward but may require amending the contract between the parties.
- Payment is made prior to the flight. All major credit cards are accepted or via bank transfer.
Your Flight Brief:
In readiness for your flight, all the information you need to make sure your flight is a success will be sent to you in form of a brief.
We advise you:
- The point of embarkation and disembarkation (normally a VIP business lounge away from the main terminals).
- Your requested departure time and the estimated time of arrival at your destination.
- Luggage restrictions (if any).
- Any additional trip requirements you request will be planned (e.g. car airside for maximum discretion and privacy).
- Should passports need to be carried we will remind you.
We are a proud member of the Air Charter Association (ACA).
At Flyconnex, we take the safety of our clients very seriously and by becoming a member of ACA our goal is very much in line with the primary focus of ACA, and that is in raising and maintaining standards of conduct in the private aviation market.
By adhering to the ACA Code of Practice and advocating ethical business practices, we want to be able to assure our clients that they can deal with us with confidence and transparency.
The Air Charter Safety Alliance
Why Use Our Services
The impact of the global pandemic has changed the way people travel and more and more people are turning to private jet charter for both business and leisure. For this reason, there will be many people who are not familiar with the way a charter flight is arranged and the stringent measures that need to be taken.
It is advisable to ensure that the person/company looking after your private jet charter arrangements has the appropriate accreditation. Do not compromise on safety, we don’t!
Flyconnex – Safety and Legal Compliance
Safety and legal compliance are our top priorities, and as such, we will ensure the operator of the selected aircraft has met the exact criteria required to qualify for an Air Carrier Operating Certificate (AOC).
· Air Operators Certificate (AOC)
· Airworthiness Certificate
· Airworthiness Review Certification
· Certificate of Registration; and
· Certificate of Insurance
We check the Crew’s ‘time in type’ (the number of hours a pilot has at the controls of a particular aircraft) an important safety factor, the more hours flown in the specific charter aircraft, the more experience, and a greater understanding of the aircraft, and better equipped in the event of an emergency.
We check the crew are ‘type rated’ for the aircraft being chartered, specific to the aircraft manufacturer and model. Pilots must undergo frequent training to maintain their type ratings and so is important to ask these questions.