Block Hour Jet cards and Fractional Jet Ownership are a thing of the past
A ConneX Jet Club Wholesale Card gives you access to 7,000+ aircraft Globally, a Flight Manager to assist you with your booking from the initial request through to the completion of your flight. All at Wholesale Rates – No tied-up capital or inflated block hourly rates.
ConneX Jet Club CardLite/Personal/Business
- ConneX Lite
- ConneX Personal
- ConneX Business
When it comes to Jet Cards there are various versions available...
The most common Jet Card involves an upfront deposit, calculated on a set number of hours on a specific aircraft category and within a specific flying zone. Typically, these are 25 hr cards but can range from 10 to 50 hrs.
Many Card Memberships promote ‘no charge’ for the ‘empty leg’, the unoccupied part of the trip to position the aircraft. Often the Jet Card ‘hourly rate‘ is high enough to cover the positioning fee.
Typically, many Memberships have ‘surcharges’ for peak travel periods which can be as high as 50% and can play havoc on your private jet plans.
Knowing the hourly rate for a specific jet type does give the Card Holder price certainty, but when does the clock start ticking in terms of when the first flight hour commences and when the last one is flown?
A number of programmes provide that the hour starts the moment the aircraft moves off chocks and is billed until such time as the engines run down. Some runways have 15-20 min taxi time which is deducted from your account as part of the hourly rate.
A Jet Card providing an hourly rate of £6,000/hr will be deducted commensurate to the time flown (chocks off/on). A 2 hour flight plus 15 min taxi time will be billed as 02:15, £13,500 deducted from your deposit (Not £12,000). Unlike ‘on-demand’ charter, you pay for the flight time only.
What about ‘short hops’? Some Jet Cards have a ‘minimum flight time per day‘, which can be as high as 3 hours per day. This means your 1 hour flight will be billed at 3 hrs.
Some jet cards typically expire after a fixed period, so if you have not used all your ‘paid’ hours you lose them after the expiry date.
In addition to paying the ‘upfront deposit‘, many Jet Card programmes charge an ‘annual membership fee’.
Why a ConneX Wholesale Jet Club Membership makes sense...
- ‘Charter On Demand’ – Fly As You Go Pricing. With a ConneX Jet Club Card, members are not committed to paying inflated hourly rates upfront. Whilst the thought of having to shop around to get the best charter price can be overwhelming, you no longer have to perform this arduous task. With a ConneX Jet Club Card, you are guaranteed to receive the operator’s ‘wholesale price‘
- We do all the work for you! You just pay a Flight Source & Flight Management fee every time you charter.
- There are no ‘surcharges’ for flying during ‘peak travel’ periods.
- You are quoted for the Flight Time only, not for Chocks off/on time.
- New to Charter? or Only fly ‘one off’ then take advantage of our FREE ‘Connex Lite‘ membership.
- If you are an individual, family or small business, ‘Connex Personal‘ membership is for you. Direct to Consumer prices + a reduced Flight Source & Flight Management fee.
- Our ‘ConneX Business‘ membership provides Consumer prices + just 6% Flight Source & Flight Management fee and added benefits.