Last Updated: 21 November 2020
WHO WE ARE
Flyconnex is a company registered in the United Kingdom with registered number 09291417. Our Registered address is at 82 Drakefield Road London SW17 8RR. For the purposes of data protection law, we will be a controller of your personal information (this means we make decisions about how and why it is used, and have a duty to ensure your rights are protected) and/or a processor of that information.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM YOU
“Personal data” means information that relates to you and allows us to identify you, either directly or in combination with other information that we may hold. Your personal data may include your name and contact details that you provide to us when making an enquiry, information relating to your travel requirements when making a booking with us, payment details for a booking, information on how you use our websites or information from your other interactions with us (including via telephone, fax, SMS, email or post). It does not however include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data).
We collect some personal data from you, for example when you are applying for an employment position with us or wish to register with us to supply services to us, make an enquiry about our services, book and use our services, visit our website, register your details in order to receive communications from us, or interact with us by telephone, post, email, social media or industry events.
We may also receive your personal data from third parties who act on your behalf, for example travel agents, your employer or other parties who, for example, book a flight for you.
We may also receive data about you from:
We may enhance personal information we collect from your with information we obtain from third parties that are entitled to share that information; for example, information from credit agencies, search information providers or public sources (e.g. for client due diligence purposes), but in each case as permitted by applicable laws.
If you intend giving us personal data about someone else (for example, you are booking a flight for or otherwise representing someone else), you are responsible for ensuring that you have sufficient lawful grounds to do so under applicable data protection laws. If required by applicable data protection laws, you must ensure that before you share someone else’s personal data you have their explicit consent to do so. This could include situations where you are sharing ‘special category’ data (for example data which reveals health or ethnic or racial origin). In such circumstances, you are responsible for explaining to them how we collect, use, disclose and retain their personal information or direct them to read this notice.
Where we need to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of a contract we have with you and you fail to provide that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract we have or are trying to enter into with you (for example, to provide you with services).
It is important that the personal data we hold about you is accurate and current.
CATEGORIES AND WHEN WE COLLECT FROM YOU
1. Identity and contact details (name, email address, telephone number and postal address, job title, including potentially your business/company name). We may also ask you to provide information about your business and your preferences with regards to our services.
When you make an enquiry/express an interest in our services; when you make a booking; or if you are a supplier engaged or interested in being engaged to provide services to us, or if you are applying for an employment position with us.
2. Booking and travel itinerary information, including changes to booked arrangements, specific dietary requirements, special assistance that you may require; this will include information about other passengers travelling on your booking (including children where relevant).
When you make a booking; or we are managing your booking.
3. Health information where you have a medical condition that may affect your flight.
Where this information is provided to us in the context of a booking for our services.
4. Financial information such as payment card details or bank account details.
When making payment for our Services.
5. Passenger information required in relation to air transportation (including full name, nationality, date of birth, gender (where required), the number and type of travel document (e.g. passport or ID), its expiry date and country of issue), both in respect of you and any other passenger you represent/in your group; this may include photographic identity information where you provide it; potentially, it may be necessary to obtain visa/work permit information where this is required by the authorities in any destination.
When we are managing your booking.
6. CV or employment application data.
When you are applying for an employment position with us.
7. Marketing and Communications data, including any stated preferences in receiving marketing from us and any other communications preferences you have stated
When you contact us, or we contact you?
8. Communications you exchange with us (for example, emails, letters or calls), including any feedback you provide us regarding our services (Contact History).
When you contact us, or we contact you.
9. Transaction history data including details of services which you have engaged us to perform for you on your behalf, information you provide us in connection with such services and associated contacts with us.
When we are managing your booking and administering your interaction history with us; when you contact us.
10. Information about the use of our website, such as what pages you have visited, how you have arrived on our website, navigated around it and browsed away from it (including date and times), page response times, download errors, lengths of visits to certain pages.
Cookies may be used to help us do this – see our Cookie Notice.
11. Information about the device you are using to access our website, such as type of device, its operating system, browser, IP address).
When navigating our website.
SPECIAL CATEGORY PERSONAL DATA
In the course of providing Special Category personal data services to you (or for any air passengers that you represent), we may collect information that could reveal your racial or ethnic origin, physical or mental health or religious beliefs;
For example, you may inform us:
Such information is considered ‘special category’ personal data under applicable European data protection legislation. By providing any special category personal data you explicitly consent that we may collect and use it in order to provide our services and in accordance with this notice; if you are representing another person whose special category persona data is being provided to us, you are responsible for obtaining that person’s explicit consent to such provided to us, you are responsible for obtaining the person’s explicit consent to such processing. If you do not allow us to process any special category personal data, this may mean we are unable to provide all or parts of the services you have requested from us, and we may not be able to guarantee your safety on board.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Our use of your personal data will always have a lawful basis. Most commonly, we use your personal information.
WHO WE SHARE DATA WITH?
There may be occasions where we are required to pass on your personal information to third parties. These include:
YOUR INFORMATION AND YOUR RIGHTS
Flyconnex provides individuals with access to their personal information for review or update. If you wish to access your personal information to challenge accuracy or update it to ensure completeness, you may email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will provide a response within 30 days of receiving an access request. If under certain circumstances we are unable to fully separate your personal information from that of another individual, we will not be able to provide you with access to your information.
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
We store personal data for as long as it is required to fulfil the purpose for which the data was collected. Information which has been anonymised may be saved for longer.
We take measures to protect all personal data transferred to a third party, or to other countries, in accordance with applicable data protection laws and as stated above.
EMBEDDED CONTENT FROM OTHER WEBSITES
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
The only cookies used on our website are anonymous, third party analytics cookies. They exist solely to help us manage and make improvements to our website for our visitors.
Beyond cookies, our web server records visitor information, as any web server will. This is used purely for statistical purposes and not to track individuals.
We do not run ads on our website, related tracking scripts, session cookies, or any intrusive monitoring. Neither is information provided tailored to the visitor in any way.
All Cookies used on this website are used in accordance with UK and EU Cookie Law.
We use a number of Google products in order to gain insights on how the website is used. We then use this information to make improvements to the website. For more information read about Googles Privacy and Cookie policies.
You may contact Flyconnex by email at email@example.com
With Health and safety being at the forefront of people’s minds when they travel these days, flying by private jet has numerous benefits when it comes to ensuring a healthy travel experience. Passengers are not faced with congested terminals as private aircraft use smaller executive terminals away from the crowds. Private flyers typically board their aircraft as soon as they arrive at the FBO (Fixed Base Operators), reducing further the risk of proximity with other passengers. Some even board or get picked up from their aircraft airside thereby avoiding going into the terminal at all.
Since the pandemic, leisure travellers are looking to private jets to get them to their weekend European city hops, escape to their Mediterranean family summer holiday villa or even weighing up the benefits of getting their ski’s and themselves closer to their favourite ski resort.
With so may jet types available for charter, you simply need to tell us where you are going, how many are travelling an idea of your budget and we will do the rest.
Get a No-Obligation FREE Quote Today!