At Flyconnex, we think of ourselves as a PA’s Personal Assistant, reducing the workload and taking the pressure off you in helping arrange private jet charter.
With one phone call or email to us at Flyconnex, your very own personal assistant will source and recommend a selection of aircraft which offers an all-round best solution in line with your flight itinerary.
Provide the Trip Details and We will Take Care Of The Rest
Some PA’s know their exact requirements when it comes to chartering an aircraft and others look to us for advice and guidance in terms of airports, aircraft, and flight times. That is exactly what we are here for!
With basic details of the number of passengers, where they will be travelling from and the location and time they need to be at their destination, we can put together a flight itinerary that meets the requirements.
We have no single allegiance to any aircraft/operator, our brokerage services are totally independent. Having access to smart technology means we are able to cover the entire global market, ensuring the best possible solution and pricing structure that suits you and your travel requirements.
The Charter Proposal
From your initial brief, we provide you with several options in a fully written proposal. Your detailed air charter proposal will be presented to you via email. From the information contained in the proposal, you will be able to make an informed decision about the charter that best suits your specific requirements.
We deal with all the planning including booking VIP lounges – Unlike commercial flights, you will be using Fixed Based Operators (FBO) as your passenger gate/terminal. They are like the terminal or gate in a commercial airport, but they are much more private.
Once you have considered the options provided in your proposal, you are only a call away from making a booking and confirming your flight.
Flyconnex – Safety and Legal Compliance
Safety and legal compliance are our number one priority, and as such, we will ensure the operator of the selected aircraft has met the exact criteria required to qualify for an Air Carrier Operating Certificate (AOC).
Your Very Own Concierge
Our Service does not stop at arranging charter flights. We can help in arranging Helicopter transfers, ground transfers, hotel/villa/yacht bookings? Flyconnex has a network of contacts all over the world meaning we really are a true PA’s personal assistant.
When it comes to pricing we do not have large overheads or aircraft fleets to maintain which means we can pass on wholesale pricing to our Clients. Flyconnex does not mark up the cost with huge commissions, we charge a facilitation fee to manage the booking from point of enquiry to the client reaching their final destination.
You can obtain free no-obligation charter quotations (we are happy to offer price comparisons if you already work with a broker).
There are No block hour contracts, membership fees, or prepayment involved. ‘Block hours’ are calculated from when an aircraft first moves from its parking place, for the purpose of taking off, until it finally comes to rest on the designated parking position with engines stopped. ‘On-Demand’ Charter does not include the taxi time and is calculated on the flying time only. Instead of offering a menu of hourly rates, we can negotiate on each specific requirement.
It is our intention to promote 100% transparent operator wholesale costs and the only fee you pay is for peace of mind, in utilising our aircraft sourcing and management service, for which the fee ranges from between 7-10% of the operator’s wholesale price. More booked flights mean a smaller percentage charged. Our mission at Flyconnex is to build long and loyal relationships, obtaining the very best charter rate for every trip, at the highest levels of service and safety.
The Aircraft Sourcing and Management Service Fee Provides:
- A detailed evaluation consultation to establish the trip requirements.
- A charter proposal setting out the cost of a minimum of three aircraft options.
- Performance of due diligence on operators, aircraft, and crew qualifications, checking the operator’s Aircraft Operating Certificate (AOC) ensuring all regulations prescribed by the aviation supervisory authorities are strictly adhered to, and sighting and checking the insurance policy documentation.
- Co-Ordinating the arrangements for ground transportation, onboard passenger amenities, special catering, hotels, executive security, aircraft branding etc.
- 24/7 access to a dedicated account manager.
- 24-hour real-time flight tracking.
- Peace of mind you are working with a broker who is a member of ACA (Air Charter Association), a professional industry body.
- Booking Confirmation Procedure
- A telephone call from you to confirm you wish to proceed with the flight
- The Charter Agreement is emailed to you – this needs to be signed and returned
- Once the signed charter agreement is returned to us, we then book the aircraft and send the flight confirmation via email.
- A deposit may be required, and the cancellation policy is now in force to protect both parties.
- Additional requirements or services can be arranged from this point onward but may require amending the contract between the parties.
- Payment is made prior to the flight. All major credit cards are accepted or via bank transfer.
In readiness for your flight, all the information you need to make sure your flight is a success will be sent to you in form of a brief.
We advise you:
- The point of embarkation and disembarkation (normally a VIP business lounge away from the main terminals).
- Your requested departure time and the estimated time of arrival at your destination.
- Luggage restrictions (if any).
- Any additional trip requirements you request will be planned (e.g. car airside for maximum discretion and privacy).
- Should passports need to be carried we will remind you.
Think Of Us As A Support Service
Flyconnex, are always looking for new EA’s, PA’s and office managers to offer support services to, so even if you have a current broker please get in touch for a quotation even if it is just for comparison purposes, we are confident you will be glad you did!
Remember we are the PA’s Personal Assistant reducing the workload.
You give us the details and we work for you.